Docentia evaluation scheme Follow-up Commission
This Commission reviews periodically the established evaluation scheme and the framework procedure in order to improve them. It takes into account the new requirements and needs related to the teaching activity evaluation and makes the necessary changes to assure the quality of the evaluation. The Commission is made up of a president and secretary named by ANECA and a member of each of the agencies involved in the DOCENTIA evaluation scheme.
Designs evaluation commission
Commission made up of 5 to 6 members, whose función is to evaluate and, if so, approved the procedures designed by universities in order to develop the evaluation of teaching activities.
Designs implementation evaluation commission
Commission made up of 5 members, some of them should be external experts or experts who have taken part in the evaluation of the designs. This Commission is in charge of the review of the implementation of the teaching activity evaluation designs by the universities. It makes improvement proposals for the implementation of the evaluation designs and, when necessary, the recommendation to start the certification process. The composition of this commission consists of:
- President: Gregorio Rodríguez Gómez.
- Secretary: Eugenia Llamas.
- Member: Ricardo Arlegi Pérez.
- Student member: soon available.
- Technical Secretary: Idoia Collado Arrúe.
Resolution of 20th January of 2021 (Spanish)
Resolution of 24th June of 2019 (Spanish)
Resolution of 11th April of 2018 (Spanish)
Resolution of 21st February of 2017 (Spanish).
- Designs implementation evaluation commission 2011 (Spanish)
- Designs implementation evaluation commission 2012 (Spanish).
- Designs implementation evaluation commission 2013 (Spanish).
- Designs implementation evaluation commission 2014 (Spanish).
- Designs implementation evaluation commission 2015 (Spanish)