The members of the Governing Board are:
The Chairperson, who is the minister of the Basque government’s department responsible for universities or the person delegated by him/her.
– Mrs. Cristina Uriarte Toledo.
The deputy-minister of the Basque government’s department responsible for universities or the person delegated by him/her.
– Mr. Adolfo Morais Ezquerro.
The director of the agency.
– Mrs. Eva Ferreira García
The rectors of the universities of the Basque university system:
– Mr. José Mª Guibert Ucín (Rector de la Universidad de Deusto)
– Mrs. Nekane Balluerka (Rectora de la Universidad del País Vasco / Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea)
– Mr. Vicente Atxa Uribe (Rector de Mondragon Unibertsitatea)
A person with recognised academic merit appointed by the rector of the University of the Basque Country.
– Mr. Enrique Amezua San Martín
Six persons appointed by the Basque University Council by a majority of three fifths of its members:
– Mr. Guy Haug
– Mr. Fermín Garmendia Agirre
– Mrs. Esther Giménez Salinas
– Mrs. Esther Dominguez Pérez
– Mr. José Luis Iriarte Ángel
– Mr. Paulí Dávila Balsera
One student member, who must be elected by the specific body for the participation of Basque university students.
– Mr. Iker Martín Pesado
Minutes Summaries (Spanish).
The Advisory Board:
– Mrs. Eva Ferreira García, Directora de Unibasq
– Mrs. Cristina de la Cruz
– Mr. Endika Bengoetxea
– Mrs. Eunate Elio Cemborain
Minutes summaries (Spanish).
Ethics and Rights Committee
– Mr. Aitor Zurimendi Isla (Unibasq)
– Mr. César Arrese-Igor
– Mr. Xabier Etxebarria
– Mrs. Tamara Cantabrana Chávarri (Unibasq)
The Consultative Students Committee
The Consultative Students Committee of UNIBASQ was created to show the student opinion collegially and to be able to support the activities of any person or body of the Agency.
Regulation (in spanish).