The members of the Governing Board are:
The Chairperson, who is the minister of the Basque government’s department responsible for universities or the person delegated by him/her:
– Jokin Bildarratz Sorron
The deputy-minister of the Basque government’s department responsible for universities or the person delegated by him/her:
– Adolfo Morais Ezquerro
The director of the agency:
– Iñaki Heras Saizarbitoria
The rectors of the universities of the Basque university system:
– Eva Ferreira García (Rector of Universidad del País Vasco/Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea)
– Juan José Etxeberria Sagastume (Rector of University of Deusto)
– Vicente Atxa Uribe (Rector of Mondragon Unibertsitatea)
– Lluís Vicent Safont (Rector of Euneiz University)
A person with recognised academic merit appointed by the rector of Universidad del País Vasco/Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea:
– Idoia Fernandez Fernandez
Six persons appointed by the Basque University Council by a majority of three fifths of its members:
– Ana Jesús Arrieta Ayestarán
– OIatz Imaz
– Patricia Pol
– Eloísa Ramírez Vaquero
– Juan Ignacio Ugartemendia Eceizabarrena
– Belén Urosa Sanz
One student member, who must be elected by the specific body for the participation of Basque university students:
– Celia Rino Pardo
Minutes Summaries (Spanish).
Since November 2019 Iñaki Heras Saizarbitoria is the Director of Unibasq.
The members of the Advisory Board are:
– Iñaki Heras Saizarbitoria, Director of Unibasq
Ethics and Guarantees Committee
– María Dolores Calvo Sánchez (University of Salamanca), proposed by the Unibasq Advisory Board.
– Francisco José Ausín Díez (Institute of Phylosophy, Centre of Social and Human Sciences (Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), proposed by the Unibasq Governing Council.
– María del Lluc Nevot (estudiante), proposed by the Unibasq Students’ Consultative Committee.
– Unibasq technical support: Eva Fernández de la Bastida.
Internal regulation (in Spanish)
The Consultative Students Committee
The Consultative Students Committee of UNIBASQ was created to show the student opinion collegially and to be able to support the activities of any person or body of the Agency.
– Iñaki Heras Saizarbitoria, Director of Unibasq.
– Asier Núñez Domingo, student representative on the Governing Board.
– Cristina Alvarado Díaz, student representative on the Advisory Board.
– Clara Isabel Urbán Martín, student representative on the DOCENTIA Committee.
– Markel Serrano Felipe, student representative on the AUDIT Committee.
– Pedro Torralbo Muñoz, student representative on the Evaluation Commitees of Study Programmes.
Regulation (in spanish)